We look forward to welcoming you to our campus for the SSBC National Finals! Each qualifying team will receive an email with registration information following their SSBC Regional Event. It is important to register as soon as possible after the Regional Event to ensure all information is collected and sent out in a timely manner.
Guests and spectators do not need to register to attend the Main Competition.
We look forward to hearing from you all!
SSBC National Finals Registration - Due May 1
All participating students and attending faculty must be registered for the competition. This includes all build team members, captains, and team members. All competing teams have received an email with the registration information listed below.
The registration fee per person is $100.
- Participation in the 2020 SSBC National Finals
- Lunch on Saturday May 23
- Awards banquet on May 23
- T-shirt, water bottle, sticker, and name tag
- Friday Night Social Event
- Complete the registration form. All teams must register their students and faculty by May 1
- Your faculty advisor will receive an electronic invoice immediately after you register. This invoice will include the school registration fee as well as the total fee for the number of students registered. Teams may pay the invoice by check or credit card.
- All registration invoices must be paid by May 8.
*Wild card teams will receive an extension to register by May 8 and invoices paid by May 13.
Team Participation and Registration Policies:
- Teams that fail to register and pay the registration fee by the deadlines above will not be able to participate in the competition.
- Due to the careful budget preparations of the host schools, SSBC is not able to offer refunds for registration.
- Individual late registrations may be permitted on a case-by-case basis.